• หน้าแรก
  • ช่วยเหลือ
  • ค้นหา
  • แสดงกระทู้ที่ยังไม่ได้อ่าน
  • เข้าสู่ระบบ
  • สมัครสมาชิก
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: วิธีการ Set E-mail โดยใช้โปรแกรม Outlook Express version 5 หรือใหม่กว่า  (อ่าน 32100 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
สิงหาคม 04, 2009, 06:40:54 am
บุคคลทั่วไป
« เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 04, 2009, 06:40:54 am »

วิธีการ Set E-mail โดยใช้โปรแกรม Outlook

1.เปิดโปรแกรม Outlook Express
2. เรียกเมนู Tools/Accounts เลือก Tab Mail กดปุ่ม Add / Mail
3. พิมพ์ชื่อตัวเราลงไป แล้วกด Next

4. พิมพ์ชื่อ E-mail Address แล้วกด Next

5. เลือก Mail Server Type เป็น POP3
พิมพ์ชื่อ Incoming Mail Server เป็น mail.yourname.com
Outgoing Mail Server ตาม ISP ที่ใช้ :-

6. พิมพ์ชื่อ Account พร้อม Password แล้วกด Next

7. จากนั้นกด Finished

8. กด Close

9. กด  Yes ตามรูป

10. กด Okay

11. กดดู Inbox ด้านซ้ายมือตามรูป

Thaihostway Support Team
http://www.thaihostway.net

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: มิถุนายน 25, 2014, 02:08:12 pm โดย thaihostway » บันทึกการเข้า
พฤษภาคม 31, 2010, 04:11:30 pm
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 31, 2010, 04:11:30 pm »

Penelope wow power leveling,Trunk knows something about risk. A nationally syndicated columnist, Ms. Trunk shocked the business community when she revealed intimate details of her personal life on her blog. At the time, many weren't sure this was the right move, but the blog shot up in popularity and eventually garnered over 30,000 wow power leveling subscribers.
    If not for world of warcraft power leveling, that loyal following, Ms. Trunk might not have been able to make a case for her current venture, Brazen Careerist (BrazenCareerist.com), an online professional network for Generation Y. Launching a new company is a perilous endeavor, but Ms. Trunk thought the risk was worth it. 'This world isn't set up for writers to get anywhere,' she says. 'Although I went into massive debt and ended up sacrificing my marriage, it was essential that I take my career into warcraft power leveling my own hands.'
    As a result, she wedding dresses,is no longer dependent on publications for her livelihood and has achieved one of her lifetime goals -- to serve as a mentor to twenty-something employees. Big Risks, Big Rewards If you think about it, most accomplished people in our culture are entrepreneurs who have taken big risks to net proportionally high rewards. Tough as it is for cautious people like me to accept, if you don't occasionally take calculated gambles, you won't get ahead as quickly as those who do. You will also never get over your fear of the unknown, and life will be predictable and wedding dresses dull.
    How do you maple story power leveling,go about deciding if a career risk is necessary and will bear fruit? First, it helps to think long term. Where do you want your career to be in five years, and what actions will you have to take to make sure you get there? Next, clearly define the challenge and the opportunity -- or the upside if the risk goes well. Then, consider the downside. Will the worst-case scenario be career-ending, or something that can be maple story power leveling overcome?
    What's Your world of warcraft gold, Backup Plan? Finally, what are some clues to assess if the risk is going bad, and what is your backup plan if your risk isn't successful?In thinking through these questions, you might determine, for example, that quitting your well-paying job and spending your savings to pursue an invention idea isn't a risk you find tolerable. The smartest risks have a limited downside and a huge upside. They involve research and the counsel of experienced people -- but also the willingness to step back and let the cards fall where they world of warcraft gold may.
    Believe that wedding dresses, you've made the right choice, and have faith that everything will turn out all right in the end. Insecurity and negativity won't serve you well, because you'll be constantly holding your breath, waiting for things to fall apart. Speaking of which, if a risk doesn't work out, don't let it stop you from taking similar actions in the future. It's normal to feel disappointment and even embarrassment. But it's essential that you pick yourself up and move on. Take stock of what went wrong and make a note to do it differently next time. There is no shorter path to career wedding dresses fulfillment.
บันทึกการเข้า
กรกฎาคม 08, 2010, 03:45:33 pm
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 08, 2010, 03:45:33 pm »

They say you can never go home again.

Well, you can. Only you might find yourself staying at a Trave Lodge, driving a rented Ford Contour and staking out your childhood home like some noir private eye just trying to catch a glimpse of the Johnny-come-latelys that are now living in YOUR HOUSE.
luna gold,
  It's a familiar story. luna gold Kids grow up, parents sell the family home and move to some sunnier climate, some condo somewhere, some smaller abode. We grown up kids box up all the junk from our childhoods—dusty ballet shoes, high school text books, rolled up posters of Adam Ant—and wonder where home went.

I'm not a sentimental person, I told myself. I don't need to see old 3922 26th Street before we sell the place. I even skipped the part where I return home to salvage my mementos from the garage. I let my parents box up the stuff which arrived from San Francisco like the little package you get when released from jail. You know, here's your watch, the outfit you wore in here, some cash. Here's the person you once were.

After a year, San Francisco called me home again. I missed it. High rents had driven all my friends out of the city to the suburbs so I made myself a reservation at a motel and drove there in a rented car.
wow cd keys,
  The next day, wow cd keys I cruised over to my old neighborhood. There was the little corner store my mom used to send me to for milk, the familiar fire station, the Laundromat.

I cried like the sap I never thought I'd be. I sat in the car, staring at my old house, tears welling up. It had a fresh paint job, the gang graffiti erased from the garage door. New curtains hung in the window.

I walked up and touched the doorknob like it was the cheek of a lover just home from war. I noticed the darker paint where our old mezuzah used to be. I sat on our scratchy brick stoop, dangling my legs off the edge, feeling as rootless as I've ever felt.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
  You can't go home in a lot of ways, World of Warcraft power leveling I discovered that night, when I met up with an ex-boyfriend.

"Great to see you," he said, giving me a tense hug. "The thing is, I only have an hour."

What am I, the LensCrafters of social engagements?
cheap wow gold,
  As it happens, cheap wow gold his new girlfriend wasn't too keen on my homecoming. We had a quick drink and he dropped me back off at my motel where I scrounged up my change to buy some Whoppers from the vending machine for dinner. I settled in for the evening to watch "Three to Tango" on HBO.

"You had to watch a movie with a Friends' cast member," said my brother, nodding empathetically. "That's sad."

My brother and I met up at our old house, like homing pigeons. We walked down the street for some coffee and I 19)filled him in on my trip. He convinced me to stay my last night at his new place in San Bruno, just outside the city. I'll gladly pay $98 a night just for the privilege of not inconveniencing anyone, but he actually seemed to want me.
world of warcraft power leveling,
  "I love having guests," world of warcraft power leveling he insisted. So I went.

It's surprising how late in life you still get that "I can't believe I'm a grown-up feeling," like when your big brother, the guy who used to force you to watch "Gomer Pyle" reruns, owns his own place. It was small and sparse and he had just moved in but it was his. The refrigerator had nothing but mustard, a few cheese slices and fourteen cans of Diet 7-Up.

We picked up some Taco Bell, rented a movie, popped some popcorn and I fell asleep on his couch.

Insomniacs rarely fall asleep on people's couches, I assure you. I don't know why I slept so well after agonizing all weekend over the question of home, if I had one anymore, where it was. I only know that curled up under an old sleeping bag, the sound of some second-rate guy movie playing in the background, my brother in a chair next to me, I felt safe and comfortable and maybe that's part of what home is.
2moons dil,
  But it's not the whole story. 2moons dil As much as I'd like to buy the cliches about home being where the heart is, or as Robert Frost put it, "The place where when you have to go there, they have to take you in," a part of me thinks the truth is somewhere between the loftiness of all those platitudes and the concreteness of that wooden door on 26th street.

I'll probably be casing that joint from time to time for the rest of my life. I'll sit outside, like a child watching someone take away a favorite toy, and silently scream, "MINE!"

We picked up some Taco Bell
บันทึกการเข้า
สิงหาคม 10, 2010, 01:19:59 pm
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 10, 2010, 01:19:59 pm »

AlwaysToshiba laptop battery believe Dell laptop batterythatIbm laptop battery good Compaq laptop batterythings Acer laptop batteryare Lenovo laptop batterypossibleHp laptop battery, and Apple laptop batteryrememberHP Pavilion battery that Apple macbook batterymistakesIbm thinkpad battery can be Acer travelmate batterylessons Toshiba satellite batterythat hangzhou real estatelead tohangzhou apartment discoveries.
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ค้นหา

สถิติการใช้งานฟอรั่ม
กระทู้ใหม่จำนวนตอบกระทู้ทั้งหมด: 431
กระทู้ใหม่จำนวนหัวข้อทั้งหมด: 374
กระทู้ใหม่จำนวนสมาชิกทั้งหมด: 13
กระทู้ใหม่สมาชิกล่าสุด: vnzeuropa

Thaihostway บริการเว็บโฮสติ้ง คุณภาพสูง 800 บาท/ปี
 ข่าว