• หน้าแรก
  • ช่วยเหลือ
  • ค้นหา
  • แสดงกระทู้ที่ยังไม่ได้อ่าน
  • เข้าสู่ระบบ
  • สมัครสมาชิก
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: วิธีการอัพโหลดเว็บไซต์  (อ่าน 42522 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
กันยายน 04, 2009, 04:39:55 pm
บุคคลทั่วไป
« เมื่อ: กันยายน 04, 2009, 04:39:55 pm »

วิธีการอัพโหลดเว็บไซต์ วันนี้เอาวิธีการ Connect กับเวบฟรี เพื่อทำการส่งเวบเพจ และ ข้อมูลต่างๆขึ้นไปเก็บไว้บน Server ของเว็บครับ

โปรแกรม Cute FTP
เป็นโปรแกรมที่มีขนาดไม่ใหญ่มากนัก (V.4.0.19 มีขนาด ~ 1.4 MB.)
ใช้งานง่าย
มีฟังก์ชั่นสำหรับการ Upload ไฟล์ขึ้นสู่ Server ครับ
โปรแกรม Cute FTP สามารถ Download ได้ที่

http://www.thaihostway.net/support/cftp.zip ( Download Cute FTP ได้ที่นี่)

วิธีการใช้งาน Cute FTP

1. หลังจาก Download และ Install เสร็จเรียบร้อยแล้ว
2. เรียกโปรแกรม Cute FTP มาทำงาน
3. ที่เมนู File เลือก Site Manager (F4)
4. จะปรากฏ Window ของ Site Manager ขึ้นมาให้เห็น
5. คลิ๊กปุ่ม New
6. โปรแกรมจะสร้าง Site ใหม่ให้ Site หนึ่ง ชื่อ New Site
7. เติมข้อมูลในช่องขวามือ
8. Label for Site : ใส่ชื่อ Site ของท่านลงไป เช่น ชื่อ Domain ของคุณ
9. FTP Host Address : ใส่ชื่อ ftp.yourname.com (ชื่อ Domain ของคุณ)
10. FTP site User Name : ใส่ User ID ที่ท่านได้มาจากเวบ
11. FTP site Password : ใส่ Password ที่ท่านได้มาจากเวบ
12. FTP site connection port : ใส่ตัวเลข 21
13. Login Type เลือก Normal
14. คลิ๊กปุ่ม Connect
15. ถ้าท่านยังไม่ได้ต่อ Internet โปรแกรมจะแสดง Error Message ใน Status Area (ด้านบน) ว่า

ERROR:> Cannot resolve host name
ERROR:> Can't login. Disconnecting...
16. ให้ทำการต่อ Modem เข้ากับ Internet
17. เลือก File > Site Manager > Site ของท่าน > Connect
18. โปรแกรม Cute FTP จะแบ่งพื้นที่ออกเป็น 4 ส่วน คือ
- 18.1 พื้นที่ส่วนบนสุด เป็นพื้นที่ใช้แสดงสถานะการทำงานของโปรแกรม
- 18.2 พื้นที่ตรงกลางด้านซ้ายมือ เป็นพื้นที่ใช้แสดงไฟล์ในเครื่องของท่าน
- 18.3 พื้นที่ตรงกลางด้านขวามือ เป็นพื้นที่ใช้แสดงไฟล์บน Server ที่ท่านติดต่ออยู่
- 18.4 พื้นที่ด้านล่างสุด เป็นพื้นที่ใช้แสดงสถานะการจัดการกับไฟล์
19. หลังจากที่ติดต่อกับ Server ได้แล้ว การใช้งานโปรแกรม Cute FTP ก็คล้ายๆกับการใช้ Windows Explorer

เมนูและไอคอนที่สำคัญ

1. Reconnect (File > Reconnect, Ctrl+R) เป็นเมนูที่ใช้งานบ่อย เนื่องจาก เมื่อไม่ได้ติดต่อกับ Server สัก ระยะเวลาหนึ่ง โปรแกรมจะแสดงสถานะ Error ออกมาเป็นเรื่อยๆ ทางแก้ไข คือ ต้องทำการ Reconnect
2. Upload (Transfer > Upload, Ctrl+PgUp) ส่งไฟล์ขึ้นสู่ Server (18.2 --> 18.3)
3. Download (Transfer > Download, Ctrl+PgDn) เอาไฟล์จาก Server มาไว้ที่เครื่องของเรา (18.3 --> 18.2)
4. Make New Directory (Command > Directory > Make new directory, Ctrl+M)

IE ก็สามารถใช้งานประเภท FTP ได้

สามารถใช้งาน Windows Explorer ได้อย่างคล่องแคล่ว
ไม่มีเวลาไปศึกษาเกี่ยวกับการใช้งานโปรแกรมประเภท FTP
Microsoft เขารู้ว่ามีบุคคลกลุ่มนี้อยู่ในโลกไซเบอร์ไม่น้อยเหมือนกัน จึงได้ทำการจัดเตรียมอาวุธที่จะนำมาใช้จัดการ กับงานประเภท FTP แนบมาให้พร้อมกับ IE ด้วย ซึ่งเรื่องนี้บางท่านก็อาจจะยังไม่ทราบมาก่อน เนื่องจากใช้ IE ในการท่องเวบอย่างเดียวเท่านั้น

วิธีการใช้งาน IE สำหรับงานประเภท FTP

1. ที่ช่อง Address ให้พิมพ์ ftp:// ตามด้วย Host Address เช่น

ที่ Hypermart จะเป็น http://ftp://ftp.yourname.com
2. สักครู่ IE จะเปิดวินโดว์เล็กๆมาให้ท่านใส่ User Name และ Password
3. เมื่อใส่ข้อมูลเสร็จแล้ว คลิ๊กปุ่ม Login
4. ถ้าข้อมูลทุกอย่างถูกต้อง IE จะแสดงชื่อไดเรคทอรี่และไฟล์ต่างๆของท่านบน Serverเมื่อ Connect ได้เรียบร้อยแล้ว สำหรับผมจะปรีบแต่ง IE ดังนี้
5. ที่เมนู View ผมเอาเครื่องหมายถูกออกจาก as Web Page
6. ที่เมนู View ผมเลือกการแสดงผลแบบ Details
7. ที่เมนู View > Explorer Bar ผมเลือก Folders

Thaihostway Support Team
http://www.thaihostway.net

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: มิถุนายน 25, 2014, 01:57:51 pm โดย thaihostway » บันทึกการเข้า
กรกฎาคม 08, 2010, 03:44:25 pm
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 08, 2010, 03:44:25 pm »

If you’ve been trying to improve your life with the help of ‘self improvement information’ and have gotten little to no results, you’re not alone…

In fact, most people who try self improvement resources fail to get the promised results.

(I’m talking about self help/ development/ improvement books, audio programs, seminars and so on, from weight loss tips to ‘success skills’ to relationship advice and anything in between).

I’ve been there myself for many years, until I’ve finally ‘found the solution’, and I would like to share it with you…

I’m going to give you one important step and a few simple rules to follow, in order to finally use self help resources to greatly improve your life.
replica rolex,
But first – why does this happen…replica rolex

You read a book that promises to improve your life in some way (or transform it altogether). In the best case you get excited for a few days, but then everything goes back to normal…

Nothing’s changed and you either give up on ‘self improvement’, or move on to the next thing – another book, another recording or another seminar.
Eve isk,
Let’s face it, Eve isk sometimes you don’t even read the whole book, or listen to that recorded seminar or that “self hypnosis audio” that you got.

You may make excuses like “I don’t have time” or “it’s not the right time”, but if you’d be honest with yourself, you may have to admit that the real reasons are the same ones that led you to self help in the first place.

I’m talking about either lack of motivation and self discipline or lack of clarity and focus (or a combination of those). Think about it…
ffxi gil,
Who needs “productivity tips” more than a ‘chronic procrastinator’?ffxi gil

Who needs weight loss advice more than someone who can’t control their eating habits or is too lazy to work out?

Bottom line – self improvement hasn’t worked for you because you just weren’t ready for it. But that’s about to change…
wow power leveling,
First, wow power leveling you must take this crucial step…

Create the Habit of Self Improvement

As I said before, lack of time is one of the most common excuses for not taking advantage of self help resource. You won’t have that excuse, once you MAKE the time…

Decide on a time (and maybe a place) for daily ‘self improvement sessions’. Start with something you can commit to, even just 15 minutes a day.
replica rolex,
In those sessions you can write and read you goals, replica rolex meditate, listen to hypnosis audios or even do some Yoga exercises. It doesn’t really matter…

At least at first what matters most is not what you do in your sessions, but that you actually do them on a daily basis, so they become part of your life – a strong habit.

Do it for at least 30 days and you’re on the right track. Then you can raise the bar a little – either increase the length of your sessions, ad another daily session, or decide on new things that you’d do in your sessions.
wow power leveling,
NOTE: wow power leveling If you already spend a lot of time reading or listening to self help material, don’t waste your “self sessions” doing the same thing. Instead – focus on taking action on the information you learn from all those resources.

The Rules for Getting the Most Out of Self Improvement Programs

My personal experience shows that good self improvement resources can really help you change your life for the better… if you follow these ‘rules’…

Self Improvement: Programs to Make Your Life Better
บันทึกการเข้า
สิงหาคม 04, 2010, 10:06:58 am
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 04, 2010, 10:06:58 am »

JustToshiba laptop battery forDell laptop battery today I Ibm laptop batterywill tryCompaq laptop battery to Acer laptop batterystrengthenLenovo laptop battery my mind.Hp laptop battery I willApple laptop battery study. IHP Pavilion battery will learnApple macbook battery somethingIbm thinkpad battery useful. IAcer travelmate battery will notToshiba satellite battery be a mental loafer.

บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ค้นหา

สถิติการใช้งานฟอรั่ม
กระทู้ใหม่จำนวนตอบกระทู้ทั้งหมด: 431
กระทู้ใหม่จำนวนหัวข้อทั้งหมด: 374
กระทู้ใหม่จำนวนสมาชิกทั้งหมด: 13
กระทู้ใหม่สมาชิกล่าสุด: vnzeuropa

Thaihostway บริการเว็บโฮสติ้ง คุณภาพสูง 800 บาท/ปี
 ข่าว